Well we have finally learned the moniker of Tom Brady's baby boy, J.E.T. which stands for John Edward Thomas, but we at thewadeblogs can only wonder what other NFL inspired names Brady and Bridget could have been conjuring up.
So calling on the powers of another John Edward thewadeblogs foresaw the following list of other NFL team names that Bridget and Brady passed on.
1. B.O.L.T.S. Brady - San Diego Chargers - the proud parents we thinking of honoring the top two talents in the league with the name B.O.L.T.S. Brady - which stood for "Brady Or Ladainian Tomlinson are Swell"
2. B.R.O.W.N.S. Brady - Cleveland Browns - given that Cleveland is home to Brady's old coach,
Coach Crennel, the proud parents were thinking of naming the tot after ALL of
Tom's old coaches hence the name B.R.O.W.N.S. Brady - "Belichick, ROmeo,
Weis... Next Scarnecchia " Note: Dante Scarnecchia is next in line of famous New England assistants
B.R.O.W.N.S. Brady - Cleveland Browns - perhaps the single mom also wanted to send a secret shout out to the league's other leading Brady by naming her kid B.R.O.W.N.S. Brady. Bridget could make a pass at the Browns passer with ... "Brady Rules (the Other one) Woowoowoo Nice Shear!" (referring of course to Brady Quinn's recent hair do - see photo at our friends at Deadspin)
3. B.E.A.R.S. Brady - Chicago Bears - As watchful and protective parents Bridget and Brady could comment on car safety by naming their son B.E.A.R.S. Brady.... which would stand for "Briggs Exaggerates... Accidently Reporting it Stolen?" Forget those "Baby on Board" signs the newly named newborn would be a reminder to us all not to speed our 450K Lamborghini into a telephone pole and then recklessly abandon it.
4. WILLIAM Brady - Buffalo Bills - apparently this was the name some Boston sources were speculating on even while Bridget was still being prodded with a speculum. Whether the moniker would have been in honor of his humble coach Bill B. we think WILLIAM Brady would have been humbling especially if it stood for "Who's ILLegitimate... I AM?!" Sure Dad's a Super Star QB and Mom's a supermodel actress but this name would have served as a humbling reminder to the boy throughout his formative years.
5. P.A.T.R.I.C.K. Brady - New England Patriots - in honor of the Pats as well as Bridget's Irish heritage the couple could have named the boy P.A.T.R.I.C.K. Brady. "Please Ask Tom, Really I Can cooK" could have also helped Bridget find a new Moynahan man.
6. P.H.I.N.E.A.S. Brady - Miami Dolphins - In honor of the fins famous nickname the boy could be called P.h.i.n.e.a.s. - which could stand for "Please Help I Need Extra Acting gigs Stat." Another plea by the single mom.
7. I.N.D.Y. or C.O.L.T Brady - Indianapolis Colts - Giving props to his AFC opponents Pops Brady might have opted for I.N.D.Y. C.O.L.T Brady which stands for "I'd Never Deny You the Colts Often Look Tough."
Seeing as we have the AFC east covered between J.E.T and teams outlined in 4-6 here is run down of the NFC East but beware it gets ugly as we thought Bridget would want to air out her grievances on Brady's new fav. target for all his passes (and no we are not referring to Randy Moss.)
8. G.I.A.N.T.S. Brady - New York Giants --
"Gisele Is A Nasty, Tireless Slut!"
9. E.A.G.L.E.S. Brady - Philadelphia Eagles -- "Everyone Agrees Gisele Likes, Enjoys my Seconds"
10. C.O.W.B.O.Y.S. Brady - Dallas Cowboys -- " 'COW' Bundchen becomes Overweight You'll See"
11. HO.G.S Brady - Washington Redskins -- " 'HO' ... Gisele iS a"
Last but not least:
12. F.A.L.C.O.N.S. Brady - Now that they have a new little one that they adore perhaps the new parents thought it would be an opportune time to send a message to Michael Vick by naming their offspring F.A.L.C.O.N.S. Brady. Maybe Brady's bundle of joy would serve as a reminder to M.V. to "Forever and ALways be Contrite On Noosing Snoopys."
So we think we hit on some of the more topical names... please share your own NFL inspired name in our comments area below.